Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



Hair tendencies 2011
April 19, 2011
After two complete years of straight hair leading the capilliar run, the curls are back! It is such a glorious moment to me, since my hair has very large curls that are not completely defined. To complete a bohemian look, try long curly hair and african curls.

       



For a vintage try short hair, it will give a sofisticated look!





If you don't have curly hair, you do have some options: create them with the help of a curling iron, or, you can use a flat iron as well, although the final result is not as perfect as the curling, but it's ok. Also, hair rollers work pretty well but the create large curls, so it depends on how you want your hair to look like, in my opinion, it's very formal, using large curls everyday. The best way (except curling iron) is using a hair brush with the help of a hair dryer. It takes more time, but you can define your curls the way you want by changing the size of the brush.
But don't be scared! Of course most of the girls don't have curly hair and the most common hair type is wavy hair. You can use them as many ways as you like, since the BRAAAIDS have arrived! I'm so excited about that, I can't use them since my hair is short, but I love them and I'm always doing on my friend's hair. They are lovely, they can be formal or informal and they are the perfect choice for the sunny hot days.







And, at last, the completely straight hair. Normally who have straight hair likes to have them either very long or scaled,to give more volume. If you have your hair like one of these examples: cut it or use braids, like wavy hair, although, in my opinion, wavy hair is the best to stick the braid and be perfect for a complete day. Use it with some bangs.

   

One thing I'm absolutely positive: no matter how curly or straight your hair is, it won't stay trendy if isn't moisturized and if it has split ends.
xoxo,
Ângela

Labels: ,




Older Posts & Newer Posts