Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



Havaianas + Missoni
April 17, 2011

Hey everyone!

The italian high fashion brand Missoni joined forces with Havaianas to create a new collection of flip-flops. Slim, top unisextop woman and origine are the four different styles that will be launched. The first three represent the «classic» flip-flop design, whereas the last one, origine, show us a whole new style of sandals.
These new flip-flops are faithful to the famous Missoni style: crazy shapes and bright colors, but at the same time all the comfort and effortless look of the Havaianas are kept. They'll be released worldwide on April 25 and the prices are still unknown.
So here are they:


Well, this is a really unexpected partnership and I have mixed feelings about it. Although Angela Missoni (who is currently the creative director of the fashion house) and Missoni itself are not between my personal favorites, I have to admit this partnership bothers me a little. Havaianas is an extremely popular shoe brand, a little overrated imo, and I'm not sure if it matches a couture house such as Missoni. On the other hand, I don't hate the final result: I actually think this last pair (the origine ones) are quite lovely. But.. yeah. I'm very curious about the price and I have no idea if they'll sell them here in Portugal, so let's see.
What do you think?


Missoni S/S 2011 - Milan Fashion Week »» you can definitely see the funky and colorful knitwear they're known for here!  
Missoni summer ad campaign

Labels: ,




Older Posts & Newer Posts