Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



H&M Bikini collection 2011
May 23, 2011


I am pretty mad about H&M, it's by far my favourite shop. Everything looks so... good to eat on that store. Just kidding, but yes, I find it hard to go and not buy anything.
Today I brought to you guys the bikini collection 2011, I hope you like it as much as I liked! I think it's a very simple and versatile collection, very easy-going. I like the zip from the bottom, I find it very unique! This collection has purple, white, turquoise, black and beije as the main colours.
(P.S- from my last post, the deodorants. I have a complain to do about the Nivea one: it makes me feel itchy on hot wheater. It really pissed me off, it was awful)

                       



Labels: ,




Older Posts & Newer Posts