Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



Last purchases...❤
April 20, 2011
So, since it's Easter break I have been going out a lot, specially to the shopping. I'm being honest, I've seen a LOT of gorgeous stuff but not very unique and catchy. I can even say that I think everyone's interpretating the runways and the collections in the same way, and that's something that is bothering me. SO, that is something that I'm going to work on the following posts, to see spring/summer in a different perspective. BUT, not everything is so bad, and I'm going to show some pictures of some clothes me and my best friend bought (kiss for you, Sophie!).

 



These 3 are from my friend and they were bought in Stradivarius. The first one is a pink shirt with lace on the collar. The buttons have a bronze colour. I think it was a very reasonable price! The second shirt is half-sleeve and has a elastic band on the end, creating a balloon shape.I think it was one of the best purchases, since the material is very fresh and we can use it now or on the winter, with a long sleeve blouse.The last one is a VERY long t-shirt. She bought a S and although she is very thin, the t-shirt was floating on her! But it is suppose to be like that. It's very translucent and it has white stripes. It's okay, It's a basic and basics are important 
in a wardrobe.

 

These are also from my friend and are from H&M. They are also very simple, the one from the left is a very large white top, with a little pocket on the right, which gives a little funny touch to it. The one from the left it's a light brown top, we light doesn't help on showing the colour, but I can comprove it :) She bought to use it with the shirt from the left and with the other one, from Stradivarius.

 

(Sorry for the bad camera quality) Now, moving to what I bought... These GORGEOUS shoes. Sorry, but I have been looking for some high heels not too high for a couple of months and these... Was like finding water on a desert. They are brown and the strips are a little lighter, made of some very soft material. They are all made of wood like clogs, and the awesome part is the shoe sole, because it's made of rubber, so we can't slip. I bought them on Bershka.


      










These purchases are from Pinkie. I haven't gone there for years, and I was quite amazed how they actually have reduced their quality. I still find some pretty good stuff there, but I think it's not as good as years ago. Moving on, I found the shirt for a very low price, that's why I bought, and because I think it has a very single childish touch, I hasn't even trying to find clothes with that type of design. The picture from the right is a ring, also from Pinkie and it's a brown bow. The thing I like about this ring is the material. It isn't that kind of material that normally rings are and they put your fingers all green. It's very soft and it's okay for my ring collection. 

Hope you guys enjoyed it!
xx,
Ângela

Labels: ,




Older Posts & Newer Posts