Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



Favorite perfume at the moment - DKNY BE DELICIOUS
April 20, 2011


Happy Easter everyone! I'll be on vacation without internet in the next few days, so I'll only post again next week or so.

I have a weird relationship with perfumes - if you can call it that. I love to go to the perfume store and buy them, I love to smell them, I love people that smell good, but for some reason I can never stick to one. I guess I have to keep trying.

Anyways, there is a perfume that I absolutely adore atm and that I want to talk about: Dkny Be Delicious. Apart from these two, I also like others such as: SmileyMiss Dior Chérie by Dior, Young Division by Zara (this one is for men but who cares) and, finally, Angel by Thierry Mugler. Maybe I'll do a review of them in the future, but for now let's focus on the first one.

Dkny Be Delicious
I got this perfume two Christmas ago, I think, and  I still have a lot of product left, even though I have the smallest bottle available. To tell you the truth, it's pretty much full, which is so embarrassing... I know, I know, I really need to start using it, and I promise I will. This fragrance was and still is so popular everywhere in the world that you can still find it at any store, in case you're wondering. If not, try to find it online on ebay, amazon and stuff.

DESCRIPTION: A modern feast for the senses. Served in a sleek metal and glass apple bottle, this juicy fragrance combines the scent of apple with a sophisticated blend of exotic flowers and sensual woods. Like the city that inspired it (NY!), Be Delicious celebrates individuality with refreshing spirit.

TYPE: Eau de parfum - Spray

SIZE: 30ml (the bigger bottle is 100ml I think)

NOTES: American Apple, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Candid Magnolia, Tuberose, White Muguet, Rose, Violet, Sandalwood, Tender Skin Accord, Blonde Woods, White Amber.

SIMILAR PERFUMES: Dkny Be Delicious Fresh Blossom, Dkny Red Delicious, Dkny Delicious Night, etc.

MY OPINION:
  • I love apple scent, and because of that I was very excited to try out this fragrance. Unfortunately, for me it doesn't smell like apple, not even a little bit actually, so that's probably what I have to say negatively. Besides that, I enjoy everything about it.
  • It feels very fresh and young, and those are the things I appreciate the most in a fragrance. I feel like it suits me and my personality.
  • It's obviously fruity, but not too much.
  • It's a strong and sort of «full» scent, but not overpowering, it doesn't feel heavy at all when you apply it.
  • It is extremely wearable and the type of smell that will please a LOT of people.
  • I like that it lasts quite a long time and you don't even have to apply a lot: just spray it once around your neck and you're good to go.
  • I also love love love the design of the bottle - different, urban and GREEN.
Although it's not the most unique fragrance in the world, it's enough modern, clean and fruity. It's the perfect every day perfume.

 

Labels: ,




Older Posts & Newer Posts