Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



Saving money while taking a shower!
April 21, 2011

Okay, this isn't something new: everyone knows life is getting harder and we need to save the most quantity of money that we can. Because of that, and I know how difficult shopping is getting, I decided to do a post with some tips of how to win some pretty good money by the end of the month.

  • Shampoo: I wash my hair twice and since I have a lot of hair, I need to use a lot of these product. Instead of use a good brand of shampoo twice, I only use on the second wash. The first one is always with a cheap shampoo, since it's only to take off the dirt and and dust. It works just fine!
   
  • Hair conditioner: Instead of using only hair mask or only hair conditioner, I sort of mix it, taking a little bit from each recipient. It will ensure that the products will last longer, OR, a thing that sometimes I do: don't putting hair conditioner while I shower, but only after, since my hair is frizzy and I always need to use some conditioner after the shower. You can use your regular conditioner after and there's no need to take it off, it works even better.
     
  • Body: We are all used to shower gel, they smell so nice and create foam easily.But they are not that cheap, specially if the buy brands like Nivea or Dove. What I decided to do: use glycerin soap. They are MUCH cheaper, they have amazing fragances and I don't know, but I think they are better to our skin. 
                

Labels: ,




Older Posts & Newer Posts