Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



Fashion Against Aids H&M 2011
May 1, 2011
This is the  third year that H&M decided to create a collection. I think it is a bless that such a successful brand actually suports this causes. (and since I'm MAD about H&M...)
I made a terrible mistake, well, I didn't, the problem is that people don't put dates on their posts and videos, so I was so hopeful that I could buy Katy Perry's bodysuit for this campaign, but no, she made it in 2009.
BUT I still want to buy something from the colection.
It's very minimalist and versatile, with a lot of zips and messages all over the clothes. I definately recommend it, since it's for a noble cause (25% of the sells will revert to associations that help young people that were contaminated with AIDS) and the good part is that you can use it everyday.



Labels: ,




Older Posts & Newer Posts