Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



Deodorant Rexona Music Fan + Nivea Calm & Care (Extra: Nail Polish I am wearing right now!)
May 14, 2011

Deodorants in my opinion are one of the most important things on a look, on your beauty, on your hygiene. Who cares if you're pretty but you smell sweat? And since I don't see a lot of people doing reviews about it...


This is the deodorant that I'm using right now. I sort of like it. It doesn't have any specific smell, it just smells like... Not cut grass, or fresh air, since air doesn't have smell. It smells.. Fresh Nature, something like that. Although it isn't transparent when you put it (like it says on the bottle), it really calms down the irritation that I have when I do depilation on my axillas, which is the point of the deodorant. I'm not pretty sure if I recommend it, because in spite of relaxing the pain (that it's not that big), it isn't transparent, when you put it, you can definitely see it, and it doesn't last for 24 hours, I have to put it twice a day (if it's sunny, maybe even more!)

This one is the best deodorant I've ever used. The smell is strong, but good. Not relaxing or something like that, normally deodorants have a natural smell, but this one doesn't. But it isn't that intense and you can use it the whole day. And that is the best part, when I used it, I didn't put any perfume, you could smell it! I definitely recommend it.



Me and Marta decided to do a personal but interesting thing: The nail polish I am wearing right now. We always take care of our nails, and we want to share our 'nails update'. We hope you guys enjoy it! 
This is the nail polish I am wearing:

I KNOW. This is so last-season-colour. But I didn't knew what to wear. I didn't wanted to paint nude colours since my nails are medium-big (They don't look that big,but they are almost at the maxium they achieve, then they break.) and I didn't wanted red colours. And despite of the neon, bright colours are on, they are not that easy to combine with all the clothes that I wear. And right now, I don't have enough time to change nail colour everyday. So I decided to give a try on these nail polish: The brand is ok, it's called Bity, just a drugstore brand. It isn't fantastic, but it can last for 3/4 days. If you're looking for colours that you don't use a lot but you would like to have, try these one. The colour is called Winter (wow, I know, I'm so fashionably late!)

Labels: ,




Older Posts & Newer Posts