Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



New drugstore products & other stuff
June 26, 2011

Heeeey classes are finally over!...
Just felt like mentioning that. Anyways, this is going to be a very random post, just to show you some little things I bought and other stuff that I like. 

New nail polishes

The first one is a shiny pearl color (Alaska from Rimmel) and the second one is like a minty green (3 by Andreia). Both of them were really cheap.
Thoughts on them: The first one looks very soft and pretty on the bottle, but on the nails... it's such a disappointment. It's so so sheer that you need to apply at least three coats of polish, and still the color won't show up! Bah.
Fortunately the second one works just fine, and I'm absolutely in love with it.



Others that I also like

I've also been ♥ these ones: Sky blue from H&M and Hot coral from Nivea. The second one is the typical summer nail polish that I wouldn't usually like... I prefer pastel colors like the ones I showed before, or strong darker colors like the blue, but this coral looks quite nice on the toes, so.


Fav lip balms...

I'm crazy for lip balms! These ones from Labello are cheap and, seriously, wonderful.
- the yellow one » great for summer, has SPF and it is waterproof.
- the blue one » it's the classic, great for a daily basis.
- the pink one » THE BEST. smells good, gives your lips a very natural pink glow, etc etc.


...and deodorants

It's kind of awkward to talk about deodorants, but everybody uses them so whatever. I really like the ones from Nivea, like Angel Star (in the scent Icy Kiss) and Invisible for Black and White. Not sure if they last the amount of hours they say they last, though...


Fav handcream

What can I do, I'm obsessed with Nivea handcream. It smells so good and feels so classy that I even put it around my neck, and use it as if it was a perfume. Call me crazy, I don't mind.


Randomness

Vanilla candle; lavender soap from Greece; Miss Dior Chèrie; Nº5 Chanel.

Labels: ,




Older Posts & Newer Posts