Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



Review: Coca-cola lip smacker + Nail Polish I am wearing right now
June 11, 2011

I bought it on Primark a while ago and I said I would make a review on it, so here I am!


The taste... is coke. The smell... coke as well. (It would be a huge problem if this actually didn't happen). The function of it... To be honest, nothing but the pleasure of the taste. It doesn't have an effect like lip balm, it doesn't give colour like a lipstick and it doesn't give enough shine to be considered a lipgloss. When you put it, your lips feel 'heavy', since it's very thick and sticky. If I recommend it for a day wear? Absolutely not. Do I recommend it for a collection? Yup. I only bought it for that purpose. When I don't use lip gloss, I'm always with it in my pocket, for when I want to taste coke. :)


Today I'm wearing a dark blue called Portuguese tile from Risqué. I completety love the colour. It's by far one of my favourite nail polishes from my collection. I normally use it when I don't want to use a very light colour, like pink or yellow, and I don't want do use black. It fits very well with most of the colours from outfits you might want to wear. Since is a drugstore brand, it doesn't stick on your nails for a long time, but it's ok for four/five days.

Labels: ,




Older Posts & Newer Posts