Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



Wink, wink, it's i-D magazine
June 4, 2011

Happy Saturday! Today I wanted to talk about one of my favorite fashion magazines, i-D. I don't think they sell it here in Portugal (I'm not sure though, I'll have to investigate), so I don't really own a copy of it but who cares, I love it and I'm always excited to see what comes up next.

i-D is a british magazine founded by former Vogue art director Terry Jones in 1980 and it's dedicated to fashion, music, art and youth culture. i-D is truly unique and edgy, and it's more artistic and refined than most magazines. They're known for their logo (the winking smiley) and their covers always feature a winking model.
And I would love to buy their book (it's available on Fnac, yeaah) but it's so expensive...

Anyways, I'll let the magnificent covers speak for themselves! Here are some of my favorites...

Grow up
(the offspring issue)

Think different
(the define yourself issue)

Pretty young things
(the P.Y.T issue)

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful, CoverGirl
(the beautiful issue)

Original
(the stepping stone issue)

If in doubt, wink, peace and pout
(?)

Disarm
(the back to the future issue)

You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire
(the to die for issue)

Prove it
(the hedonist issue)

Outstanding
(the unique issue)


Love it!
(the smart issue)


Yes, I think I'm sexy
(the god's gift issue)

#1: Wink!
(the 300th issue)

Live it
(the hedonist issue)



Which one do you think is the best?


Labels: ,




Older Posts & Newer Posts