Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



Hot&Not - Shoes (Spring/Summer)
May 31, 2011

To be honest, this is the first year that I actually pay COMPLETE atention to shoes, since I'm too clumsy and I'm always screwing up my shoes. Anyway, shoes smiled to me and I forbid myself to buy more trainers, unless All stars or Vans.
Here they are, the shoes that I think that will be on and the one's who will be banned.

HOT

Oxford shoes- 100% sure about this. They are so dinamic, it can be used as formal or informal outfit. Although I love them in any shape, colour, my favourite one's are in grey or camel. They are fabulous to complete every look, but I prefer watching them with skirts.


Ballet flats- I completely ADORE them, it's probably one of my biggest disappointments about myself: It makes my foot hurt so much because of using trainers everyday. But they are so versatile that sometimes I try to handle the pain just to use them. I consider them as oxford shoes, but 'lighter', they give a softer look and we can actually show skin. Ballet flats work so well with trousers or jeans.


Military boots- They are...Can't explain. They just give a masculine tough touch. With them, you are almost teasing the snob girls.


Wedge shoes- In my opinion, they are the most classical and timeless type of heel. Wedge shoes + mini-shorts= infinite legs. Everyone knows that now we're using the ones that are decorated by cork, straw and natural materials.


NOT

UGG boots- STOOOOP. I just CAN'T stand it anymore. This is completely 'overexposed', and it's Spring, Ugg and shorts doesn't fit.

Lita shoes- To be honest,I'm tired of them. And I think one of the main criterias of this Spring/Summer collection is being natural, not very complicated outifts. And I think that using them takes all the purpose.


Timberland boots- They can be as annoying as the UGG boots. I know that they are pratical, but it's too much Timberland for me. And they are ugly in colours like blue or pink.


Labels: ,




Older Posts & Newer Posts