Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



Primark Autumn Winter 2011 Campaign
July 20, 2011
Hello my friends. I'll start with the Autumn/Winter campaigns and the Fall Coutures! I decided to start with a... "normal" brand, Primark, accessible to everyone.
Primark is a clothing retailer, operating over 200 stores in Ireland, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal and Belgium.
The company's success is based on sourcing supply cheaply and making clothes with simple designs and fabrics.




I liked the dress: it's very soft and flattering. The combination with those gorgeous high heels (  the heel piece) and the socks is really good. The bag is lovely, but I'm starting to see a lot of those and is on scenery for months (I have a similiar one bought in Primark, a long time ago).


I don't like this outfit very much, something isn't convencing me... Brown and orange with little white things on the jacket, yellow belt, black legs and black shoes. Don't get me wrong, I like the shoes, but I think that if you want to use black from the hip until your toes, the top part must be good, to compensate, even if it's a black dress, for example. And I think that part isn't good enough.


BEAUTIFUUUUUL. Loving geek, androgyny. The coat and the high heels are beautiful. I have a pair of trousers like those, also bought in Primark, they are very soft, I like the material. I want a pullover like that one!


I like the colour of the dress, sand is a pretty colour and works well with the bordeaux. The bow of the dress is girly but not too much. 


This is just... A disaster. High heeled combat boots, nude leggings, WOOL LONG TIGHT SKIRT, wool jacket and an orange t-shirt with something that looks like a dog-cow. What the hell were you thinking, Primark?
I hate the combination wool-jacket-tshirt-dog-cow. The skirt is awful. Wool is a tight material, you won't move with that, you'll look like a giant sausage on a jar. The leggings and the boots are OK.


I like the pullover, I like the skirt, the shoes and everything. 
The problem: the clutch. I know colour blocking is in, but that was too much. She doesn't have ANYTHING pink. It was fine with coral, grey, camel and light brown. Four colors is enough for one outfit.


I like this outfit, I wouldn't use it, but that is just a... personal issue. Even if it's fake fur, I don't feel very well using it. But I really like the coat.


God, I love this outfit. The suit is beautiful, so sexy, and the shoes have the same snake pattern. The belt even combines! It's perfect.


I like the blouse, the belt, the trousers (actually, I adore those trousers!), the neckclace works really good here, the socks too, the shoes... Not so sure,about the colour. It's OK, I think it's good, but... Maybe orange, or grey, I think it would look better.




Well, the whole collection is good, I liked it, there are some things I would like to buy it, but to be honest I expected a little more. The shoe part is excellent, though. But I was really expecting more, I thought it was just a little cliché, including the colors, I wanted to see more bright, like turquoise. The jewelry part was not that good. In general, I think it's fine, not excellent, but satisfactory.

Labels: ,




Older Posts & Newer Posts