Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



HOT&NOT winter clothes & shoes
December 14, 2011
Keep in mind that these are MY opinions. The great thing about style is that it's something personal and individualistic, so it's fine if you don't agree with my hot and not choices! They don't have to do with what's trendy or not right now either, I don't really care about that, as I said, it's just what I'm loving and what I'm not ;)

  1. Colored jeans - really love them. My burgundy and dark green pairs are my favorites.
  2. Black skinny jeans - i could live in them! they're essential to me, even more than "normal" jeans. Black + skinny = simple and perfect.
  3. Black chelsea boots - i'm always raving about these, and i haven't got them yet. hopefully i will!
  4. Sweaters/jumpers - my favorite thing for the winter time! i can't go wrong with them, love all the colors and textures.
  5. Lace up shoes - they're so simple and strong, almost masculine. Not everyone would like this particular style but i certainly do.
  6. Classic bags - timeless, classic bags like that are also my favorites.
  7. Biker boots - another style of boots i love, the buckles and the "hardness" about it are amazing.



  1. Prom-ish dresses - i'm not a big fan of dresses in general, especially if they're too girly or prom-ish. Might be cute for some people, not me though.
  2. Denim shorts with the american flag - these can turn tacky so easily. I know they're popular, and I used to like them, but now it's just EW.
  3. Coats - i don't hate coats as much as i hate the other things here, but still, i'm not really feeling most of them now.
  4. Very tall boots - there are some exceptions, but i don't like tall boots anymore.
  5. Suspender tights - and all those tights/socks like that, too much too much.
  6. Ugg boots - UGGLY. Enough said...
  7. Very high heels - or any other thing like that pair that looks like a Jeffrey Campbell dupe.
  8. Leopard print leggings - i'm not into animal prints anymore, and if it's leopard in leggings... ARGH.

Agree?/Disagree?

Labels: ,




Older Posts & Newer Posts