Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



Video Collection for Christmas
December 17, 2011
Hello <3
I decided to make a collection of videos that I thought would help you to have a much more pretty and funny Christmas ;)

1. Fashion guru from youtube, Brooke, created Christmas Ornaments with nailpolish! It look fabulous, I wish I could find those glass balls and try to make it!


2. Julieg made a simple and useful video about holiday dresses! I really like her, and I think that her sense of fashion is improving, don't you think? ;)


3. Next step - the makeup. I picked up Andrea's look, for a conservative look, using the Myglam purse. It's very easy, specially if you don't have a lot of time. The other video is from Bubzbeauty, a more dramatic and not so easy-going look. But I think it's prettier, if you have a dress that matches the look.



4. For the nails I picked two videos from cutepolish. Right now, she's my favorite ...nail guru? 



5. And for the hair...My choices were DulceCandy and x3haha. I really like DulceCandy, she's very natural and friendly. Her hair tutorial is much more complicated and structured in the design than the other look, although I would probably use the second one, it's very flattering and goes with everything!



I hope you find this useful as much as I did!
xx

Labels: ,




Older Posts & Newer Posts