Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



Our Fashion Story - Ângela
May 1, 2011


Hello! My name is Ângela and I'm a co-writer from this fashion blog, Blushing Cats. My today's mission is to talk about what fashion means to me. This is quite hard to me but I'll try.
I always liked fashion but not the context itself. I always thought that if I had to be fashionable, I had to be feckless and trivial. Always thought that only adult woman could be like that. Despite of all these incorrect statements that my mind created, I started drawing clothes with my 11 years old. They were pretty ridiculous, but they were my first very steps. I remember that I dressed awfully at that age and on the next years; I only started to be The fashion, not to only visualize it with 13, when I changed school. It was such a dramatic change, I was used to be the ugly duck, well, not the ugly duck, but the girl who plays a lot, that can't wear skirts or else I would have scratched knees, always trainers... It was a change from night to day, very hard because I was bullied by some colleagues,that was the main reason why I tried to be trendy. I thought that the problem was the way that I was dressing, my hair, my pimples... Actually it was, when I changed, the jokes eventually stopped, and I was getting more able and more courage to defend myself. After that change, fashion continued in my life and I don't regret it. I stopped drawing my fashions but they are all on my mind and I still dream about a designer career. Don't care if I'm dreaming high.
Now... Fashion is a good way to express your feelings to the world. Your thoughts. Your way of seeing life. It understands you, it can make you happy or angry. It grows right next to you and it gets older, just like you. Fashion, for me, is like a person who never lets me down.

Labels:




Older Posts & Newer Posts