Welcome to our blog! Please use the menu below.
blushingcats@hotmail.com

Follow Blushing Cats!


Home About Us Fashion Runway Makeup&Beauty Reviews Tutorials News People Hot&Not Personal&Others Ângela's posts Marta's posts



Primark Haul
May 7, 2011

I wanted to post this a while, to be honest I don't even know why I haven't post this yet. Sorry.
I went shopping a few weeks ago, Spring shopping, and I bought so many lovely stuff. I usually go and I may find one or two things I like and I buy, but on that day I found too many things I love, I wanted to buy the whole shop. I think that's the problem that makes me stay away from Primark, it's too gorgeous for me.
I'm sorry if some pictures are not that good. They were all taken with flash.




 (you guys DON'T imagine how much I love this T-shirt. It's for men, but it's too pretty for me to ignore.)


 (This top reminds me of pyjamas, which I actually like. It's sexy and casual at the same time)





(I'm not pretty sure if I have the courage to wear a swimsuit, I love them, but bikini has become so popular that it's like a must, or an obligation to teens. But oh well)

(Lipsmacker from Coca-cola. I'll make a review later)

(I LOVE hair pins and everything that is related to hair.)

Labels: ,




Older Posts & Newer Posts